Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Seahorse...



Here is the little seahorse that I showed you yesterday.  I am thrilled with the way he turned out, and wanted to use him right away.

My little fine silver seahorse rests on a sterling silver sheet, highly textured, rather beat up really.  Surrounded by bubbles and a small dark purple amethyst.

I have hand stamped on the back the word "pure".  A word that is really resonating with me right now in so many ways.  

This ring will be an entry for the RAW challenge, and I will be offering it in my shop as a custom sized ring.  Or I guess it could even be a pendant if you wish...
either way, you will be laying claim to a piece made with my hands, guided by my heart and soul.  

1 comment:

  1. I love seahorses also...there is just something magical about them...she is a beauty.

    ReplyDelete