Saturday, March 19, 2011

Ft. Worth Botanic Garden...

Adriana

Isabella

Me...

We took the girls to the Ft. Worth Botanic Garden yesterday.  We go every year around spring break time looking for inspiration.

I am always inspired by nature and in particular flowers.  I'd never seen this color of Magnolia bloom before.  I was trying to hold it at a good angle so my husband could get a close up of it for me...

I even found a Dogwood tree!  I was lucky enough to get some close ups of the blooms, and see in person how they are constructed.  I've been wanting to translate them into silver for awhile now....

It was quite warm yesterday.  87 degrees!  We got hot and sweaty pretty fast, and the girls didn't hold up well in the heat.  I don't know what they're going to do when the 105 degree summer hits!  :)

I have more floral inspirations on my flickr! photo stream.  I hope you get a chance to check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment