Thursday, May 10, 2012

Playing catch up

After five days of only doing what absolutely had to be done, and spending the rest of my time napping or lying on the couch I have a lot to catch up on!  As I type this I'm almost caught up on my computer work, and waiting in the wings is plenty of laundry and housework.  Turns out nobody does anything around here unless I am prompting them to do it, or I do it myself.    Sigh........  Oh well, I am grateful to be feeling better so I won't complain.  Much  ;-)

The girls had early release today and yesterday as well.  That's going to cut into my creating time, but I am finally feeling like working again so I hope to spend some time in the shop today.  I have a myriad of things half completed.  Hopefully over the next few days some things will get completed and make their way into the shop. 

Have a great Thursday all!  :-)

1 comment:

  1. So glad to hear you are feeling better...you will be back creating before you know it.

    ReplyDelete