Friday, May 25, 2012

Butterfly

Taking a bit of a break from feathers and moving on to other winged things...


















I stamped the radiating feather like pattern on the wings of the butterfly.  All metal is sterling, and the anklet is 9" in length.  It is already listed, and can be found here.

I have at least 3-4 design ideas in my head for anklets and bracelets, I wish I had the time to get them all out!  The girls are busy today with field day at school, they have a birthday party and piano recital tomorrow.  It will be one thing after another now until they get out of school next Thursday. 

Things will change around here when they are off from school.  I will gradually stay up later and later, in turn sleeping in later and later.  It is lovely that the girls are old enough to be trusted to entertain themselves in the mornings.  I will have no schedule at all, unless I impose one, which I've never been good at doing.  This also means that my working hours will change, there will be girls to entertain after all!  I'm a little bummed, because I feel like I am just getting my confidence back as far as my work is concerned.

I spent too long questioning myself, and worrying about what someone else thought.  I guess it's good once in awhile to be shaken, it sort of forces you to examine yourself truthfully.  It just sucks when you do all that examination only to find out you were ok in the first place.  I'm not going to let anyone do that to me again.  Life is too short, and I need to remember what and who truly matters to me.

Sorry for getting deep on you....;-)  Have a great weekend all!  It's a three day weekend here!  Yippee!!

1 comment:

  1. SO SWEET! I love the butterfly! And was happily surprised to learn it's an anklet! Very cute! I would totally wear that!

    ReplyDelete