Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Feather Anklet


























I've got summer on the brain.  I guess it's because the weather here has turned HOT and there is a lot more skin showing that begs to be adorned!

Brace yourselves!  I am officially hooked on the feather.  I just adore this anklet, and it has already inspired a bracelet that I hope to get made today.  It seems I have shied away from making anklets and bracelets.  I think it's high time that was remedied.  So, you will be seeing feathers from me until I get it out of my system and then I'll move onto something else.

Feel free to recommend something that my brain can brew on for awhile.  These feathers have been brewing in my mind since a friend asked me several months ago if I could make dream catcher earrings.  The hurdle had been coming up with a feather design that I loved.  I'm working up to the dream catcher earrings.  :-)

This has been listed in my Etsy Shop.  I can adjust the size if need be, and I also think it would make a really cute bracelet too! 

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness this is adorable! I love the chain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE it! Ooooh I think I want to make myself an anklet now I've seen yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow.... I love that! :) Perfect for summer... which by the way, is on my mind too. LOL But can you blame me? We're having an early heat wave right now and it's only end of May. I'm walking about with a huge grin on my face. :)


    /anna-karin

    ReplyDelete