Friday, May 18, 2012

New stuff...











New leather cuffs for summer with hand made sliders on them!  :-)  Love, love, love these!  Especially the cornflower with Labradorite.   Yum! 

A Seahorse necklace.  I also have 3 pairs of earrings that are some real beauties!   I just don't have the desire to get them photographed and listed right now.  My butt has been sitting here for hours and I need to move! 

I also added 5 pairs of simple sterling silver and gemstone earrings to the shop as well. 

I hope to be back tomorrow with the earrings.  TGIF!  I hope you all have a fabulous weekend.

These pieces are all listed in my Etsy shop.  I am offering the leather cuffs with your choice of color on the bracelet.  15 colors to choose from!  I hope you'll get a chance to check it out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment