Saturday, May 5, 2012

An Adventure for all of us...

















My big girl went to camp with her class for 3 days and 2 nights. She had a blast and those of us left at home missed her like crazy. The house was so quiet without her. My little one was very quiet and sad. She didn't complain, but when asked what was bothering her it was always "I miss Isa". Hubby and I alternated between "it's good for her to be away from us" and high anxiety. Did the buses make it there safely? Is she ok? Is she sleeping well? Adventure Camp really turned out to be an adventure for us all! She had a great time, and I know she was in good hands. Her chaperone is a friend of mine and kept us up to date on how things were going. I couldn't have asked for things to have gone better than they did. What a relief! I can't however, imagine what these experiences were like before modern technology. Can you imagine? Talk about just having Faith. You drop your kid at the bus, and pick them up in 3 days and just hope for the best. I'm glad I didn't have to suffer through that!

No comments:

Post a Comment