Thursday, April 19, 2012

Small Ring Sized Stones

Hi all!  I had an inquiry the other day about custom work and stones that I have in stock.  I'm not really loving these photos.  I've been having photo issues lately.  I really need to take a class and learn how to work my camera properly.  Anywho...

If anyone would like to lay claim to any of these stones for custom work let me know.  I have a bunch of stones that I could be making simple (or fancy!) bezel set pieces with.  I've been drawn to tiny stones lately, but it just may be time to give some bigger stones a whirl!  I hope to get time to photograph some of my larger cabochons.  I've got some real beauties!

Sugilite         Amethyst Plume Agate*taken      Amethyst

Orange Chalcedony (ohhh yeah!!)  Amber  Rutiliated Rose Quartz

Rose Quartz   Pink Opal    Rose Quartz   Rhodocrosite



Turquoise

Aqua Chalcedony   Chrysoprase    Prehnite    Amazonite



Contact me at amymarez@yahoo.com if you are interested in any of these stones!

No comments:

Post a Comment