Thursday, March 29, 2012

Wagon Wheels

I've had the idea of Wagon Wheels floating around in my head for a long time.  Wagon Wheels in metal, Wagon Wheels in leather.  When I was on vacation, we passed a street called Wagon Wheel every time we returned to my Aunt and Uncle's house.   I'd smile a little to myself every time we passed by.  Yes, I get it.  I'll make some Wagon Wheels...  ;-)

I got a super cool new metal stamp the other day.  And I went to stamping....

Spokey Dokey ~ Solid Sterling


Spokey Dokey ~ with Chrysoprase


Strawberry Swing ~ Pink Tourmaline and Sterling


The swing earrings started out as Wagon Wheels, but I had a little mishap with one that forced me to change directions.  Sometimes things work out for the better when such things happen.  Will you just look at that Pink Tourmaline?  Gorgeous!  And even though they are large, they aren't too heavy.

So if anyone asks you how you're feeling, and you're sporting a pair of Wagon Wheels, you can say, "Why I'm just spokey dokey!"  Get it?  Spokey Dokey?  Ha!  Never mind... my husband always says that I'm the only one that finds my jokes funny!  :-)

If you are interested in any of these earrings, email me at amymarez@yahoo.com

1 comment:

  1. love the latest earrings you've done! Sometimes mistakes are the best things lol :)

    ReplyDelete