Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Tidbit Tuesday...

1} My baby is sick!  There is nothing to bolt you straight out of bed like the words, "Mommy!  I'm throwing up"  Poor thing.  She is resting comfortably now, and must be better because she gave me an analysis of her vomiting history.  I'll spare you the details....

2} My big girl is working on a commission for her cousin.  She is still working on it, but details are starting to emerge....




Sunny and Pickles


3}  I have a concrete deadline of this Friday evening to get all the things I've been procrastinating on done.  For real this time! (ahem...taxes...among other things!) ;-)

4}  I was so bummed out this week to discover that the park that I hold my annual confetti Easter egg hunt in is being torn up!  I am praying that whatever they are doing will be finished by Good Friday, because I really don't feel like finding a new spot.

5}  I made a great discovery last week.  I have my own wings.  I. Have. MY. OWN. Wings!!  (metalsmithingly speaking)   It is amazing how when something you had feared would happen to you  (not because you had done anything wrong per se, but simply because you lacked self confidence )  actually does happen, (even if you are emphatically able to say that you have been true) it has the opposite effect on you than you thought it would.  I thought I would want to bury my head.  Instead I've taken off the gloves.....

2 comments:

  1. Glad your daughter is feeling better...that's no fun!! And what a great painting your oldest is working on! So happy for you that you've come up fighting and are facing your fears/ tasks head on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww what a sweet picture! You must be so proud of her :) Sucks to be sick, but glad she is feeling better.

    ReplyDelete