Thursday, March 22, 2012

New goodies to play with!

Does anyone else get excited over supplies?  I do.  I had to go to Tandy Leather today to get some supplies for a project for my daughter's religious ed. class.  And of course I had to pick myself up a few things.....


 Summer is just around the corner, and summer means leather bracelets.  With metal.  and stones.  :-) There was a discontinued items sale table, and I picked up a couple of new stamps and the little butterflies too!  I think I'm going to make some earrings with them....  The alphabet stamp set I've been wanting for awhile now.  I'm going to start with making some bracelets for my sister and a friend.  I just adore the font. 

Then I had to go to the bead store.  I probably only buy about 30% of my materials in person, so my trips to the bead store are few and far between.  I found this great wooden hoop mandrel, just in time too as my daughter wants me to make some earrings for her teacher's birthday. 

What I went to the store for was seed beads.  This particular store has all kinds of colors, sizes, finishes, etc to choose from.  I wanted bright colors for Spring and Summer.  I think some plain seed bead necklaces will look faboo with the charms I've been making lately, so I'm going to make some up and add them to the Charm Shoppe.



Well, I've been running around all morning.  I'm off to my shop to see if I can't work on a little something before it's time to pick up the kidlets.  Have a great day all!

2 comments:

  1. Really like those pretty Summery seed beads!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! I love a good supply store run:) Looks like you've got some great new tools to inspire your spring collection!

    ReplyDelete