Thursday, March 8, 2012

Sometimes I need a reminder...














I am continuing to work on adding charms to my growing collection.  I've been wanting to add a charm that would have a single word.  Personal to the owner.  Maybe a word that inspires you to remember something you need to do.  Maybe something that will allow you to heal from a wound.  Maybe something that you can rub between your fingers to give you the strength to do what you know you need to do.  Maybe someone's name. It could be any word really.

 I needed this one for myself.  It's already on my necklace.  I'll be adding these to the shop as an option the next time I have a new batch of charms. 

1 comment:

  1. What a cool new item Amy! I know what you mean; sometimes a concept is just SO hard to take, and grasp, and follow through on. I think this would be a very special addition to your shop.

    ReplyDelete