Wednesday, February 29, 2012

More Blog lovin...

I'm back to share more blogs that I love!  I guess I should put a disclaimer that I am not really featuring these blogs in any order of importance or anything.  They are each fabulous in their own way...

So without further ado...

Umber Dove ~  Her watercolor paintings are out of this world.  I also love the series she did a while back with painting sea stones.  I snagged a gorgeous barn owl for my daughter.  Her lovely calendar is in my room where I can enjoy her watercolor renditions of various woodland creatures.. and, she looks like a model to boot!  Her blog is always a good read and oh so pretty to look at.

Simply Sarah Anne~  I really don't know how I found this blog, but she is a teenage homeschooler who loves Jesus, photography and blogging.  She is super cute.  It's nice to see a young girl having good clean fun.

Little Cherry Hill~ Emma is such a sweet person, we sort of showed up in blogland around the same time and I'm happy to call  her friend.  I love her work, and I enjoy reading her blog.  I like it when she talks about all the birds around her and I don't recognize any of the names!  How exotic it sounds to me to live in Australia!

Nova Designs~  Tess is so creative.  I love her work with metal, and enjoy reading her blog.  I look forward to following her journey to move back to Sweden with her new hubby. 

And that's it for today.  I could go on, but I need to save some juice for future blog lovin posts!

Sometimes I stop following blogs.  I'll go through my reader and stop following blogs if they are ones I've noticed that I continually pass up on reading.  Sometimes I intentionally stop following a blog because I just don't like the content.  Usually it's because they start getting too political.... I don't really care for politics with my art thank you very much.  Or sometimes I stop following because the blogger expresses values I just can't agree with.  Or sometimes I stop following them because they think I'm stealing their designs, no matter how much I used to enjoy reading their blog. 

No comments: