Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Tidbit Tuesday...

{1} My kids were up at 4:30 this morning like it was Christmas or something. 
Nope.  Just Valentines Day.  :-)

{2} I'm loving watching Nurse Jackie.  

{3}  As an avid reader, I am having difficulty with electronic readers. 
I have three books on my iPad that if I had them in hand they would have been finished long ago.  For some strange reason I can't finish a book on the nook!  

{4}  I won a giant teddy bear from Rita's Italian Ice for Valentines day. 
Evidently, my husband put my name in the box.  
Where in the world am I going to put a giant teddy bear?

{5} There is a rampant case of head lice in my daughters class room.  I am scared to death the school will call telling me to come get her.  She said the kids are so mean to the poor kid that started it.  She said they all go to the other side of the room and won't go anywhere near him. 
He sits next to her.  
Yesterday the kid that sits on the other side of her got lice.
Now my head is itching.

1 comment:

  1. Boy don't you love it when kids are up early?? not.... Hope you don't catch those dreaded nits!

    ReplyDelete