Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Texas Wildflowers....


I wish I could say that these photos are mine, especially because it would mean that I got to see all of this glorious splendor in person. A friend of mine went with her Mom on a tour of the Texas Hill Country. They couldn't have chosen a better time. Will you just look at those bluebonnets? The bluebonnet is our state flower. It is illegal to pick them! They grow wild all over Texas and can be seen from the freeways all over this time of year, but the Texas Hill Country is known especially for the beautiful wild flowers.

I love this picture. My friend TJ is passionate about photography, and it really shows. She very graciously allowed me to use her pictures. I wanted to share a bit of Texas with you all.

This is a field of Spanish Lavender. I can only imagine how it must have smelled. :)

I'm not sure what flowers these are, but the picture is beautiful!

TJ makes really cool photo pendants. Check out her fan page! Baubles by Bangs on Facebook They make great gifts and keepsakes, I hope you get a chance to check out her work.

Thanks for letting me show off your pictures T!

No comments:

Post a Comment