Monday, October 10, 2011

Taste & See

This is it!  I only do one show a year and this is it.  Come visit me and check out my "Build your own charm necklace" section and racks of earrings in bronze, copper and sterling silver.  I also have plenty of gemstones and natural stones mixed in there too.   I'll also have my hand stamped sterling silver pendants available for special order. 

The pumpkin decorating and carving contest is new.  I like that a lot!  That's reason enough to come.
I know my girls will be there ready to check it out.

I hope to see you there! :-)

I just noticed the flyer doesn't have the address on it:

1000 Tinker Road
Colleyville, TX 76034

3 comments:

  1. Wow...good luck! I wish you a fun time and many sales:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I could be there....hope you have great sales and a good time.

    ReplyDelete