Thursday, October 27, 2011

*Handmade* Holiday Shopping Guide

I am a big believer in shopping local, and in supporting people in the artisan community. 
One of the greatest things about Etsy is all the wonderful and talented artists I have discovered. 

I hope this will be the first of several Holiday Shopping Guide features that I do here on my blog.  Every one I highlight here I have ordered from in the past, and recommend them highly!  I hope I am able to lead you to a great undiscovered talent!!

First up is Lauren Alexander.  I first found her work on Etsy searching for Owl paintings to give to my owl crazy daughter. 

 This was my first Lauren Alexander pruchase!











 This one I bought for the Panda lover in my life!










The quality of her prints are excellent, they are shipped quickly and quite securely.  And I just love her work.  So bright and cheerful.  I've already purchased her 2012 calendars for my girls!  They are going to love them!

You can find Lauren's work here.  I hope you'll stop by and give her some love!

2 comments:

  1. I love her work. I purchased one of her digital collage sheets of owls...they are adorable. Great pick for your first Holiday shopping guide.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! That owl calendar is amazing!

    ReplyDelete