Sunday, October 30, 2011

I'm calling it...
Turquoise.
With a Frill






















I did something really unusual for me.  

I bought this gorgeous Kingman Mine Turquoise cab from Ed over at Stones in Motion on Etsy.

It came in the mail at the beginning of the week.  And I was so moved by it's beauty I had to make something with it right away.

Ordinarily I hold onto stones for quite awhile before I am ready to let them go.  
So it is quite unusual for me to use a stone immediately.

I wanted something simple, but substantial.
This stone sings pure and true all on it's own.  

I had planned to hang it on a simple chain, but then I decided to kick it up a notch with a frilled chain.  
I love the texture in these sterling beads.  

As always, all my pieces are available for reserve.
If any of my work speaks to you, feel free to contact me at 
amymarez@yahoo.com


2 comments:

  1. Oh NICE Amy!! Sometimes a simple but complimentary setting works best doesn't it?! That stone is gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...each piece you put out is more amazing than the next! One can really tell the love and care that goes into each and every piece!

    ReplyDelete