Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Custom cut off date...

Hi all!  Just wanted to pop in real quick with a little shop announcement.  I've already changed the announcement at my Etsy shop stating that I'm not taking on any more custom work.

My plate is nearly full, but I didn't want to spring this cut off date on my followers without a little advance warning.  It all just snuck up on me so fast! 

So, for FaceBook, Twitter and my blog followers, I am setting the cut off date for custom orders available for Holiday delivery to Sunday October 30th.

If I've already discussed an order with you, you are already in line and need not worry! 

I still have a bunch of new earrings to list, and I hope by keeping custom work to a minimum I'll have some time to create some really special pieces! 

Back to the bench y'all!  This is my first day trying to make something in nearly 2 weeks!  Let's hope I still remember how....   ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment