Friday, May 13, 2011

Things to come...

So, yesterday I happened to run into an acquaintance who I know through Adriana's preschool, and my church.

We exchanged pleasantries, and then she asks me if I had my jewelry on consignment anywhere. I was a little startled, because it was an unexpected question. No I told her, wondering why she was asking. I quickly found out she had recently opened a Catholic gift shop and boutique and she knew my stuff, and she didn't have anything like that in her store, and would I be interested in consigning there.

I thought sure. Why not? So I'm going to go check out her store. (I heard it was "beautiful") kinda get a feel for the store, and I am going to design a religious line of jewelry. I might offer a display of earrings because we all know how I like to make earrings.
But I don't know anything for certain yet. Except that I already have a slew of ideas. I've always loved religious jewelry. And now I have the best excuse in the world to make it.

So, when the urge strikes to hit the bench that's what I'll be working on. I've got other ideas brewing as well for the shop, so I'm going to try to do both. And the leather. It's calling me right now. I better go....

No comments:

Post a Comment