Friday, January 28, 2011

Trifles








I really love playing with my beads.  Each one a little gem, beautiful on it's own, and even better when paired with other colors.

I think you all know by now how much I love earrings.  I love making them, and wearing them.

These trifles work perfectly for someone like me.  I'm a stay at home mom who also works from home, and I have the mom uniform.  You know.  Jeans and a simple shirt.  I tend to dress in solid colors, so I love grabbing a pair of earrings that will highlight the color I am wearing, or add a pop of color to liven me up a bit!  :)

All these trifles have wire wrapped beads for extra security on sterling silver wire.  Built to last.  These earrings will survive many years and outfits to come.

I am short on time tonight to get these all listed, so if you would like to lay claim to a pair, either e-mail me or Etsy convo me and I'll reserve them for you.

Have a fabulous evening everyone!  TGIF!!!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment