Friday, January 14, 2011

New Work




Remember when I mentioned that I was torch enameling?  Well, here are the first fruits of my labor.  I have been having so much fun!!!

I can already tell I'm going to be needing every color of enamel I can get my hands on.

I cut the shapes out of copper sheet, and enameled them.  When they were complete, I thought they needed a little something...

So, I grabbed the filigree wire, and made sterling silver charms that rest on top.  You can still see the gorgeous color of the enameling, but the filigree just sets it off with some detail!!

I just added these and the Aphrodite earrings to my shop.

TGIF!!  I hope you all have a fabulous weekend!!!  :)

2 comments:

  1. Those are awesome! Great work- glad you're having so much fun working on it all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These earrings are so darn cute. Don't you love playing with the filigree wire? All I want to do is make little curls & such.

    ReplyDelete