Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Ruby Mountain Reviews

Don't forget to enter my first give-a-way. Click on first give-a-way in the archive section of this blog for details!






Presenting a new feature on Ruby Mountain Beads blog! I will be reviewing hand made items that I purchase! The first product is Lemon Slice soap by DeShawn Marie.

I first found DeShawn Marie on Twitter. There are many wonderful artisans out there on Twitter, Facebook, Blogspot, etc. We are everywhere and have taken over every corner of the Blogosphere! DeShawn Marie's company became one that I quickly began to admire for her presentation of her product over the internet.

DeShawn Marie drew me in with her lovely images and descriptions of handmade soaps. There are almost as many soap artisans out there as there are jewelry artisans, but DeShawn Marie grabbed my attention right away. Once I had made the decision to purchase a bar, the difficulty came in deciding which scent I wanted. I decided to purchase Lemon Slice through DeShawn Marie's Etsy shop (Click Here to view listing)

The soap arrived in my mailbox quickly, and when I opened the package I was immediately impressed by the beautiful gold box with a custom DeShawn Marie sticker, and thank you letter (on letterhead!) that the soap came with. The soap itself was wrapped lovingly in tissue.

My little slice of lemon soap is as beautiful as the pictures. It smells wonderful, lathers well, and leaves my hands feeling oh so soft! I wouldn't hesitate to order from DeShawn Marie again, especially for gifts. I know that the gift the recipient will receive will be nothing but the best. Take a stroll through her shop! You will be happy that you did.

Spreading the handmade love has been a lot of fun and I am enjoying my purchase. Stay tuned for more reviews!

No comments:

Post a Comment