Saturday, November 30, 2013

New!





Hello friends! I'm sorry I haven't been updating my blog lately. I am officially in the midst of the Holiday shopping season. It has been nice to be busy :)

Speaking of shopping, I am having a sale in my Etsy shop. 20% off all ready to ship items, and free shipping on all the made to order items.

I added several pairs of affordable earrings earlier in the week, and there are lots of other great goodies as well.

I hope you all had a nice Thanksgiving. I enjoyed the holiday with my husband and girls. Lots of good food, and plenty of family time. :)

We went to the movies twice this past week to see Catching Fire and Frozen. Both good shows.

I leave you with a drawing by my oldest....





If you follow me on Instagram (amynicolejewelry) or on Facebook, you'll have seen my handstamped ornaments. I will do a blog post on them soon. Happily I've had some interest in them. I've been an ornament making machine! I hope to add new ornaments to choose from each year from now on. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment