Saturday, November 2, 2013

New!













I went on a bit of a mushroom kick recently. I have big plans to make some pieces with some mushroom shaped stones I have too, but not sure I will get around to it. Do you know how that goes? I do it all the time, have plans to make stuff that never gets made. I've actually been thinking of the mushroom pieces with stones off and on for years now! Maybe someday ;)







I also made a couple of new skinny cuffs in sterling. I love these, especially in a stack of 4-6 of them. But just one is nice too. ;) I'd like to add a couple of personalized designs before the Holiday shopping season but I am still mulling around design ideas.







Two new rings in the Celestial collection. Made to order in your size.

All these pieces are listed in my Etsy shop. Speaking of Etsy shop, did I tell you I changed my shop name to AmyNicoleJewelry? Well, I did. I like it better than the AmyNicoles I had to use when I first opened shop because AmyNicole was already taken.

Also, I want to offer a few hand stamped ornament designs.




This one is a prototype in Nickel. Also known as German Silver, Nickel Silver, Alpaca, and other names I can't think of off the top of my head. It has a bit of a southwestern vibe to it, and the hanger is repurposed sari silk.

Well, I think that is all in Amy Nicole news. Sorry I've not been posting here much. Life always gets busy at this time of year :)

I leave you with a photo of my girls dressed up for Halloween:





No comments:

Post a Comment