Thursday, November 14, 2013

New!


























All these pieces just listed in my Etsy Shop.  I've been concentrating on making earrings this week with a bracelet and a necklace thrown in for good measure!  I want to get the shop stocked with plenty of earrings before the Holiday shopping season begins.  They make the perfect gifts! 

I'm going to continue concentrating on making earrings.  I'm even planning on giving myself the challenge of coming up with some earrings that are in the $ 25 price range.  I find it hard to limit myself.  ;)  Once I start making I keep adding this and adding that, and before I know it I've used more time and silver than I'd intended!  I want to try to offer some really affordable options that are still beautiful.

Have a great day my friends, I hope you get a chance to check out my new work!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment