Thursday, February 23, 2012

Thoughts on this Thursday...

1} I am working on a small pile of rings.  I had someone make a comment the other day that they noticed I don't make many rings.  It's not that I don't like rings.  I love them.  I even like making them.  I'm pretty sure my biggest hang up is that I never know what size to make them.  So, I am throwing caution to the wind and making a series of rings!!!

2}  It's going to be nearly 80 degrees here today.  Soon it will be too hot to go on my morning runs through the park behind our house.

3}  Even the sound of Adele's Rolling in the Deep pounding in my ears as my feet pounded the pavement didn't take away the ache in my heart.

4}  I am six solder joints away from completing a custom order that has countless solder joints in it and countless hours of work in it. 

5}  I'm still not finished with the taxes.  Ugh....

5 comments:

  1. Hmn...I could see that about rings. But good for you for just doing it! Kind of looking forward to a bit of heat:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nancy! I would love it if it never got hotter than 80!

      Delete