Sunday, March 24, 2013

RIP google reader

I've been trying not to admit to myself just how much I'm going to miss google reader. I can't believe it's going away and I'm really bummed about it.

So, a new reader is in order and I am currently trying bloglovin and feedly. Sigh......BIG sigh........ I think they're ok. Of the two I prefer Feedly. Which I'm a little surprised by because I've seen a couple bloggers say they're going with Bloglovin and I'm now noticing other bloggers who already do advertise to follow them via bloglovin that I didn't notice before.

What feeder do you love? Is anyone one else hoping there will be a big outcry and google will keep google reader going? 🙏

It's just that when I compare gr to either feedly or bloglovin, sometimes the feeds aren't current. Sometimes posts seem to disappear only to reappear later. Maybe it's just me and I just haven't figured it out yet. I suppose there's no use in fighting it.

If you are following me via google reader be sure to add me to your new feeder! I'll see you on the flip side. 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment