Saturday, March 9, 2013

68/365





The girls are officially on spring break. We went to the ceramic store this morning so the girls could get some pre made ceramic pieces they could glaze here at home. My little one chose cupcake, ice cream cone, and a dog mug. My big girl got a mug with a peace sign, some weird dog bank, and an owl. The only choice that surprised me was the weird dog bank. I'll have to show you guys when she's finished with it!

I treated myself to three new glazes. I bought them just because I like their names because they didn't have color samples. I hope the gamble pays off. :)

I took today off. Read a lot. Made a lasagna and peanut butter cookies. I'm reading all of The Anne of Green Gables books. I love them. The books are completely G rated. The most risqué they get is a kiss. When any character is pregnant they never actually say the word. They just hint at it. Like "Anne had reason to be hopeful in the Spring" So demure. It is amazing how much expression has changed. The degree to which that what is socially acceptable has changed. It has given me food for thought.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment