Tuesday, March 26, 2013

85/365





Along the running trail is a pond where I usually see a duck or two, and fish breaking the surface of the water sending out ripples in concentric circles. Last week I saw this Mallard and his mate too far away to capture with my phone. Yesterday he was paddling back and forth across the pond half in shadow half in the sun. I stood and marveled at the gorgeous emerald head whenever the light was just right.

In other news, I bought a larger kiln off an online auction. I don't even know if it works. We pick it up tomorrow. I'm expecting that it will need some work to get it up and running. It is a paragon and is considered a mid fire kiln as it only goes up to 2300 degrees, but I'll take it. I had dreams of a high fire kiln but that is out of reach right now. I'll share more details tomorrow!

And, I have finished our taxes! Whoo hoo! Taking everything to the accountant tomorrow.

This weekend my big girl turns 11 the day before Easter. She was born on the day before Easter 11 years ago. We called her our little Easter bunny. I can't believe how the time has flown.


No comments:

Post a Comment