Saturday, March 16, 2013

75/365





I'm afraid a photo a day has become a substitute for actual blogging. I haven't really written anything interesting for ages!

Tonight I am watching the tube and working on a special order sterling beaded chain. I really love these chains! I think I'll take photos of the finished one and offer it as a MTO in the shop. Right now it's shiny silver, but once it's oxidized it is so beautiful! If my fingers aren't too sore I may just keep on wire wrapping and make myself one.

Several times today my big girl lamented that spring break is very nearly over. Monday is going to be a great shock to the system having to get up early. But really it is good. I haven't worked out all week and I can really feel it in my mood. I quit the gym I'd belonged to for the past 6 years a couple of weeks ago. It is the biggest, nicest gym with the most amenities in the area. I've been feeling for a long time now that it was all wasted on me since I never took advantage of most of it. I was there for the master step classes, and even those had been losing my interest for about a year.

There is another gym very close to the house that I need to go check out. I'll have to do it out if necessity soon because I hate exercising outdoors in the Texas heat. The winters are perfect for outdoor exercise but I'm afraid winter is officially behind us. I always feel a bit guilty for wishing winter would last longer when I see friends posting pics of snow and wondering if winter will ever end.

Today was a gorgeous day and perfect in the shade. We had a lunch picnic in the back yard. It was lovely. We must do it again tomorrow as well.

I've put off taxes until the last possible moment and will have to finish them next week. After that I hope to have a little time to make something new.

I hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment