Monday, June 25, 2012

Service announcement


In exactly one week I'll be in San Francisco and will spend the following 10 days enjoying the most beautiful state I've had the pleasure to visit!

My artisan findings shop Ruby Mountain Metal will close this Wednesday. That will give me time to get any orders out before we leave.

On Friday night I'll close down my Etsy shop and my Big Cartel shop. I'll be deactivating all made to order items on Wednesday.

The sale in my Etsy shop will end when I close my shop on Friday!

I always have mixed feelings about leaving home. We have plans to visit 4 different parts of California and I can't wait to do some nature bonding. I plan to do it all. Ocean. Trees. Mountains. Lakes!

I will be sharing photos along the way. If you Instagram you should follow me. My ID is Amy___Nicole (three underscores) I enjoy sharing photos on there, and often post process shots of my work as well!


2 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful time...San Francisco is such a great place to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to go there, it looks so sunshiny and fun! Have an awesome trip :)

    ReplyDelete