Friday, June 15, 2012

Eclectic














This past week I did a little (very little ;-)) organizing in the studio and found all sorts of projects that I had started and then lost interest in.  The results are a bit of an eclectic grouping of pieces that I just listed in my Etsy Shop

In other exciting news, I've been contacted by a beading magazine that will be doing a feature on unique ear wires some time this winter.  They would like to see some samples of my work!  I'm so excited about this.  You all know how I feel about handmade with handmade, and I do love a pretty ear wire!

I've been making my husband a wallet for Father's day.  I've had this leather kit sitting around for almost a year.  It is turning out ok.  My perfectionism won't allow me to say it's good.  But it's ok.  I will tell you that lacing is tough!  Very time consuming.  He better use it after all the work I put into it! ;-) 

Have a great weekend all!  Oh, and I am having a little sale in the Etsy shop as well.  :-)

2 comments:

  1. congrats!!! this looks amazing!! i especially love the second pic!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty pieces...isn't amazing what we accumulate and forget about.

    ReplyDelete