Friday, December 30, 2011

Year end

The past three months have been fairly quiet here on my blog.  
I've been deliciously busy, and had my best Holiday season ever!

Like everyone else, I have been mulling around goals for the New Year.
I don't really do resolutions any more.  It seems they never quite manage to stick.

My parents have been here to celebrate Christmas with us, 
and are leaving back to Nevada on New Year's Day.

Monday the kids will be back in school and I will be ready to hit the bench with the vengeance of one who hasn't been able to work the way they want to for 2 weeks.  
I can't wait.

I will be around here more in the New Year.  Things will finally settle down now that the Holidays are over.  

I do want to leave you with some pics of my recent custom work. 
Some of the pictures aren't that great, but you'll get the idea.  ;-)

I hope you all have a Happy New Year!!!

Here's to the best year ever in 2012!!!















2 comments:

  1. Beautiful work...I know I chose the right person. All the best to you in the new year.

    ReplyDelete