Monday, June 27, 2011

Earrings....

Urchin~Solid Sterling Silver


Peacock~Bronze and Sterling Silver


Love Conquers All~Fine and Sterling Silver


Summertime Earrings~Sterling silver, carved citrine, turquoise


Rio~ Fine and Sterling Silver with River Shell Beads



Grapevine~Copper on Sterling Silver

Knowing me the way you do, you're not surprised to find out that I made earrings too are you? :-)
These are all listed now in my Etsy shop.

In other news:

I am still agonizing about getting ready for shows this fall.

  I want to tweak my display a bit. (just not sure what it is I want to do!)

And I'm throwing around an idea in my head about a build your own charm necklace.
I could make some small bezel set stones, some metal charms, bead drops, gem clusters, etc, etc,
all individual in little segmented trays.  

Have several chains.  Different lengths, metals, some beaded, etc...

Then customers could pick and choose what they wanted on their necklace.  

What do you guys think?  Do you think people would like that?

Hmmmm.....

5 comments:

  1. I have always loved "charm" anything...bracelets, necklaces...even rings...I think it's a great idea....tons of possibilities...go for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty earrings Amy, I especially like the Urchins. The texture is intriguing. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the charm necklace is a great idea! Whenever I have those in my shop they sell right away! Just keep in mind the extra eyes you might need from so many loose and small pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the new pieces- and the photos with the star fish as a prop look amazing! I love the idea of 'build your own'. I think a lot of people would as DIY is a growing trend. People want to feel like they have ownership over their piece, something personalized and unique. I think it would be a hit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow you have been busy with the earrings! I like the idea of the charm necklace too, I say give it a go, but I agree with Amy, be careful of how you display the little pieces, so they don't go 'walkies'.

    ReplyDelete