Thursday, February 10, 2011

My first tangle...


IMG_8398
Originally uploaded by Amy Nicole Artisan Jewelry
I'm having trouble with blogger today. It doesn't want to pull up any of the photos I up loaded today. :( But, I figured out another way to get it handled!

I'm blogging from my flickr account. I think that if you click on the photo it will take you to my photostream. I think. I don't know......but if it does, there are a couple of other Zentangle related pictures.

One is of the cover of the book I got. Which is super cool, but I think may be a little out of my league as a beginner. I'm just going to have to break it down slowly.

The other picture shows the page that I based my first tangle on.

I can see room for improvement, and I need to get the right kind of pen. But I think this is an activity I may enjoy....my hope is to eventually be creating my own patterns. Ones that might even translate well into jewelry!

For now it is just another creative outlet.

2 comments:

  1. i think it's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. I posted on your other post too soon!
    This is great! Your getting the hang of it!
    I started with fine sharpies but they bleed a bit. Try the micron pens. They are fab!

    ReplyDelete