Thursday, January 13, 2011

THAW52~1

I've told you all about the RAW52 project I'm doing, but I haven't had a chance to tell you about THAW52 yet.

Any guesses what THAW stands for?  :)
 It stands for "Thing a Week".  
 Which, while I do enjoy making rings, appeals to me greatly.
 Because that means I can make my very favorite things, Earrings!!!
And as you can see, I am a week behind, but plan on being caught up just in time to begin week 3!

These are the Aphrodite earrings, in keeping with my red, pink and heart themes that I am enjoying right now. :)

All of the metalwork hand made by me here in my home studio with sterling silver and faceted ruby rondelles.  

I better get back to work!  Shop update tomorrow! :)

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I have to give you a pat on the back for taking on these two challenges...keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely earrings! I'm visiting from THaW, having posted for week 2 and just catching up. I'm loving the "colors of the season" too!

    ReplyDelete