Sunday, August 8, 2010

Computer problems...



I have been having internet access problems all week. It is completely maddening. I spent several hours listing a few items in the shop last night. I felt like I had dial up again! Horrible.... I still don't know what the deal is. I guess I'll be spending Monday trying to get to the bottom of this.

The worst is trying to do anything on Etsy. There are some other issues with other web pages, but Etsy is the worst. Sometimes I can't access it at all. I'm starting to feel like it's a giant conspiracy against me! :)

Anyway, I am really loving my new swirly top flowers. Here they are in studs and hoops. Already painstakingly listed in the shop!

Well, back to laundry and jewelry making! Have a fabulous week everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment