Monday, March 22, 2010

Sterling Silver Post Earrings....


These were born of my need to have some all metal earrings that wouldn't compete with my rings or necklaces that I wear with stones. I'm okay with matching jewelry, but some of the larger rings and necklaces are just too much for me with matching stone earrings too. Maybe it's just me, but I love, love, love all of these post earrings. I can literally wear any pair with anything I have on. Some are so sweet and demure, that I am even thinking my daughter could wear them as well. (my older daughter, not the younger one!)

They are just perfect for every day wear, a little decoration for the lobes, and plenty of variety so hopefully I won't get tired of them too quickly! Since I have plenty of supplies, I'm going to be putting these for sale in the shop as well.

I went pro at ArtFire sometime last month for AmyNicole, but I haven't had time to put anything over there yet. I'm thinking I'll offer these at my Etsy and AF shops.






Well, I'm off to try and get as many of these listed as I can before I have to pick my oldest up from school. I hope you have a wonderful week!

2 comments:

  1. They're all perfect for everyday wear! I wish I could get my hands on all those findings you guys get! You can make so many cool things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy I have passed along the 'circle of friends' blog award. If you want to participate, just check out my latest blog post :)

    ReplyDelete