Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Last bit...

Of photos from our vacation:




We went to La Jolla, Coronado and Califia beaches while in California.




Califia was my favorite. There were too many people, but still just a really nice beach.
The last thing we did was the San Diego Safari Zoo Park.
















I liked it. Not as much as San Diego Zoo though. ;)
I have more photos from my dslr camera, but I've not gone through them yet.




Luscious looking grapes.




Saw these a lot. Someone on IG told me it was called crown of thorns. I love the color and shape of the flowers. I love how the stalks are wicked looking. Just a really inspiring plant.

I finished my last custom order today and I am officially going on a creative retreat. I'm only going to make what I want. For an undetermined amount of time ;)

I will be making new pieces and listing them in my shop. But I'm not making made to orders or customs. I gotta say it feels good so far. I started a pendant today. Labradorite. Silver. Crescent Moons. (Yes Moons!) and stars of course. It's a warm up piece.

Ill Be back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment