Saturday, April 6, 2013

96/365






We made panda cupcakes for the little one's birthday party with her friends.

It was a rough one. 8 eight year old girls. I grossly underestimated my ability to manage them by myself. The last hour my husband had a piñata for them. There were some real sluggers out there, those girls beat down a 3ft rabbit piñata a lot faster than I thought they would. I'll share a photo tomorrow.

I'd like to make something right now but I'm too tired to work. I'm also working on organizing my workspace. I'm missing some stones and I'll only find them by getting some kind of system and sticking to it. I made a file folder system for my sheet and wire.





Now I'm working on moving my cabs into one case and beads into another. It's tedious but necessary.


No comments:

Post a Comment