Saturday, October 20, 2012

Headpins

Among other things this week, I have been working on some headpins for Ruby Mountain Metal.  I just added these to the shop:



 I've been feeling for a long time that I need to get some new work into the RMM shop.  I also felt like I wanted to offer something unique as well.   I just listed these three pair today, and I have a few more in the works.   I have plans to do something with copper soon too.  Normally I sell things made to order in the RMM shop, but these are going to be ready to ship.  What you see is what you get!  I love this size palette to stamp a pattern on.  I have all kinds of ideas and I don't know how much repeating of a design I'll end up doing. 








Working on getting some ball end headpins into the shop as well.  I just love that Ruby color that the heated copper gives. 

Coming soon:  Silver ballend headpins and some other specialty headpins!

No comments:

Post a Comment