Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Earwires





Lots of them! In Niobium wire which is very stiff to work with. It's a really cool color though. Sort of a silvery bronze. If that makes sense. I keep saying I'm going to add this wire as an option at the findings shop, but have yet to do it. I have some wire left over from this project so I really just need to get it done! It is supposed to be a hypo allergenic metal that doesn't react with people's skin like brass or copper sometimes does.




The girls had picture day today. The curly haired oldest wanted her hair straightened, so I obliged :)




And I made this ring the other day and I love it. Solid sterling! I'm working on a few other things that I hope to finish and get listed some time next week!

And, last but not least I've added a few more pieces to the sale section of my Etsy shop! Go check it out. Amy Nicole on Etsy

1 comment:

  1. Lovely! Ahhh...the age old quest for curly hair to be straight and straight hair to be curly;)

    ReplyDelete