Friday, July 22, 2011

Week wrap up



A little group shot of my Ocean rings.  The first three are ready to swim off to new homes, but the last sea star ring in the group is a straggler from last week's update.



















I am calling it The Tide Pool ring.  I've had this idea for a long time, and finally finished putting it together this week.

The sea star was the first I had made several months ago when I first started playing with PMC.  The sea star sits atop a dome, surrounded by a smattering of stones.  The scalloped bezel is representative of the water's waves, and the irregular granulation surrounding it is the border that holds the tide pool together. All set high on an adjustable ring band.  

I am really digging the adjustable ring bands these days.  It kinda takes away that decision of trying to decide what size to make a ring.  

Adjustable bands don't work for all rings, but I think it is perfect for this size!

I just love this ring.  I've been wearing it all morning.  I do love all silver jewelry, it just goes with everything!!  Ok, well, I'm off to list this in my Etsy shop.  Yes!  Just this one ring this week!  I swear I've been working, just not much to show for it as far as the shop is concerned.  I have a couple customs to share with you later.  

TGIF!!!!  Have a great weekend all!

No comments:

Post a Comment