Thursday, March 25, 2010
Circle of Friends
I had a lovely award passed on to me by Emma of Little Cherry Hill. I enjoyed reading about 5 things that she loves, and in turn I've been asked to do the same.
1) I love my family with all my heart, having my girls has really made me realize the true meaning of unconditional love.
2) I love my house, my neighborhood, the schools my girls go to, my town, my state, and my country. I feel so blessed to live where we do.
3) I love the fact that my husband provides for us in such a way that I can stay home to raise my girls. It means the world to me to know that I am the one here for them to turn to, and that I am able to be there for every precious moment.
4) I love to read. I am always reading at least one book, sometimes I have 2 going at once. I always have at the very minimum one other book lined up ready for me to start, if I don't, I kinda get an anxious feeling. It's almost like an addiction! On any given day, I may be wearing beat up old clothes and shoes, because I spent my mad money on the newest hardback book!
5) I love to make things. Right now it's jewelry, as you all know, but I have had a life long love for creating things. I taught myself to knit, crochet, sew, and cross stitch at a fairly young age. It has just gone on from there. I've made candles, cards, Christmas ornaments, home decor, etc, etc. I have started (and almost finished) one of the two Christmas stockings I am making out of a felt sewing kit. I don't know what I was thinking. I'm hoping to finish them for the girls before they graduate from high school! I've tried just about everything. Some stick, some don't. I am fickle, so I just ride the latest obsession until it burns out.
And there you have it. I am also supposed to pass this award on to five bloggers, and here they are:
Foodie With Little Thyme
Sassy Glass Designs
DeShawn Marie Handcrafted Soap
Maria @ Life Creative
Thanks to Emma for passing this award on to me!