Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Moon and Star rings


This isn't the best of pictures, I mainly wanted to take a picture for my own records. These are a custom order I just finished. The request was for sterling silver rings for a pair of best friends. One would be a star, and the other a moon.
This was a challenge that I really wanted to take on. I knew I could do it, but having never made anything like this before, I still had a little doubt. At any rate, they are completed and I am happy with the way they turned out. The best part was sending pictures to the buyer and having her say that they were just like what she had pictured! I was so happy to hear that!

1 comment:

  1. Are you using precious metal clay to make these? I've done a bit of work with this medium and love it.

    ReplyDelete