Thursday, December 31, 2009

Lots of new ear wire designs


Petite Three Point

Petite Squared Off

Crooked Leg

Small Spade

Large Spade

Squared off with crooked leg

Semi Oval

Mini, medium and classic ear wire

Bubble Wires in four different sizes

2010 is quickly becoming the year of the ear wire at Ruby Mountain Beads! And it's not even 2010 yet!!! The past couple of nights I have been inspired to design and create ear wire, after ear wire, and I feel like I haven't exhausted all of my avenues yet.

I have a confession to make, I love making ear wires. There, I said it, it's true. I find the whole process soothing. Forming the wire, bending it just so. Hammering precisely, filing the ends smooth. Testing it with an earring to see if it hangs just right. Strange. I know.

All new styles can be found at Ruby Mountain Beads!

No comments:

Post a Comment