Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Love Necklace













*Sold*


Oh my poor sad, neglected blog!  I'm not sure what my deal is with blogs and blogging lately.  It seems that I have just lost interest.  Pooh!  I only read blogs once in a while now, and as you all know I blog myself even less.  

I've not really been making much since the Christmas rush.  I guess I'm in a bit of a funk.  I did make this necklace with sterling silver and fresh water pearl.  I love the combination of oxidized silver and fresh water pearl.  It is rustic and elegant all at once.  

I am having a Valentine's Day sale in my Etsy shop.  20% off all ready to ship items.  

The social media place I am most active is on Instagram if you want to follow me there.   My account name is AmyNicoleJewelry.  

Have a great day all!  


1 comment:

  1. Love the Heart!
    You'll be outta that funk before you know it :)

    ReplyDelete