Sunday, November 18, 2012

I love new tools

My latest acquisition is a digital caliper!  I've been wanting one for ages and finally decided to get one.  So glad I did....

 It came in a nice little storage box.


 Nice and secure for when I just chuck it in my drawer!



 Here it is in action. 






It even has a handy conversion chart on the back!

I bought this caliper from Rio Grande.  You can find it here.  I originally purchased it to help me measure wire for rings.  Since getting it I've been measuring virtually everything!  Stones and beads.  I've even been using it while designing to place components equal distances from each other.  

If you have ever thought that owning a digital caliper would be handy, the answer is yes!  I wish I had gotten one years ago.  There are many brands on the market, and many with more options than this one has.  I find this one to be perfectly suited for my needs and would recommend it.  





1 comment:

  1. You will love it Amy. I have Jim's which is very special to me for numerous reasons.

    ReplyDelete