Monday, October 15, 2012

Monday





This past weekend Hubby and the girls spent some time getting ready for Halloween.

Surprisingly those big ol spiders aren't much bigger than the spiders we usually have hanging around our house. I kid. Kinda.

Hubby is an organic gardener, and also doesn't believe in trying to get rid of things like spiders or lizards. Our house seems to be nature's haven in the suburbs.

Besides the aforementioned spiders and lizards, we also get visits from snakes, turtles, rabbits, birds, and lots and lots if squirrels.

Last week I met my goal of working out 5 days! Woo hoo! I just got back from a run, so I am on track for this week too. We'll see how long it lasts. Now if I could only check my bad eating habits I might lose a few pounds!

Ok, new work this week for sure! I'm shooting for Thursday. So far 3 pairs of earrings, 1 ring and 6 necklaces if I can get them all finished!

Have a fabulous week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment